- The AcademyOne Tutoring Giveaway (referred to as the “Draw”) is a promotional giveaway offered by AcademyOne Learning.
- The contest period is April 22, 2013 through midnight (EST) June 30, 2013.
- To be eligible to win the Draw, you must be a resident of Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, or lower-mainland British Columbia.
- Entries are limited to one (1) per person.
- Only entrants over the age of 19 are eligible to win.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter and win.
- To enter the contest, you must submit your details through the contest entry form.
- A prize will be awarded for the Draw to one randomly selected winner. The sole determinant of the Draw winner is ContestCanada.net’s server computer. Entrants cannot appeal.
- The winning entrant will be contacted by email immediately upon selection. The selected winner must respond to that email within 72 hours of being contacted in order to claim the prize. If the prize is not claimed, another random winner will be chosen and given 72 hours to respond. This process will be repeated until a winner has been selected.
- Employees of AcademyOne Learning, ContestCanada.net, and of their advertising and business affiliates are not eligible for Draw entry.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded, are not transferable, and cannot be substituted with any other prize or for the cash value of the prize.
- Entrants must subscribe using their own email address. If the identity of an entrant selected as a winner is disputed or does not match the identity of the account holder of the email address provided at the time of entry, the account holder will be considered the entrant eligible to win. In any case where the identity of the account holder/entrant is disputed or comes into question, the entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address given at the time of entry.
- In entering the Draw, the entrant releases and agrees to keep AcademyOne Learning and ContestCanada.net indemnified from any claim, demand, cost, tax, liability, or damage resulting from entry.
- AcademyOne Learning and ContestCanada.net are not responsible for any technical error that may occur during entry, including, but not limited to, any omission, deletion, defect, delay, interruption in the operation, transmission, or failure of any cable, telephone, mobile, satellite, or any other network used by the entrant when subscribing and/or entering the Draw.
- AcademyOne Learning and ContestCanada.net may, at any time, update, limit, extend, or revise these Rules and Regulations. It is imperative you periodically check these Rules and Regulations to keep up to date.
- AcademyOne Learning and ContestCanada.net may modify, suspend, or cancel the Draw in the event of any accident in publishing and/or administration, or any other error, without advance notice.
- All contest draws are subject to applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws, and are void where prohibited by law. The decisions of AcademyOne Learning and ContestCanada.net with respect to all aspects of the Draws are final and binding to all entrants, without right of appeal.
Want updates of new contests? Join the thousands of members who get our daily email!