- The $100 Amazon.ca gift card draw (referred to as the “Draw”) is a promotional giveaway administered by ContestCanada.net.
- The contest period is April 1, 2020 through midnight (EST) March 31, 2021.
- To be eligible to win the Draw, you must be a Canadian resident.
- Entries are limited to one (1) per person/email address.
- Only entrants over the age of 13 are eligible to win. Winners between the ages of 13 and 18 must defer their winning entry to a parent or guardian when they claim their prize.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter and win.
- To enter the contest, you must submit your details (name, email address, province, gender and year of birth) through the contest entry form, and, if you are not already subscribed to our mailing list, you must also confirm your email address by clicking a link in an email that is generated when you sign up.
- By entering the contest, you are agreeing to sign up for the ContestCanada.net newsletter. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time and you will still be eligible to win the prize for this contest.
- A prize will be awarded for the Draw to one randomly selected winner. The sole determinant of the Draw winner is ContestCanada.net’s server computer. Entrants cannot appeal.
- The winning entrant will be contacted by email immediately upon selection. The selected winner must respond to that email within 72 hours of being contacted in order to claim the prize. If the prize is not claimed, another random winner will be chosen and given 72 hours to respond. This process will be repeated until a winner has been selected.
- The prize will be mailed within 14 days. The winner must provide us with their full mailing address when they reply to the winner’s email in order to receive their prize.
- Employees of ContestCanada.net and of their advertising and business affiliates are not eligible for Draw entry.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded, are not transferable, and cannot be substituted with any other prize or for the cash value of the prize.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the ContestCanada.net website.
- Entrants must subscribe using their own email address, and must enter using the same email address and their first and last names, as well as their city, province, gender, and year of birth. If the identity of an entrant selected as a winner is disputed or does not match the identity of the account holder of the email address provided at the time of entry, the account holder will be considered the entrant eligible to win. In any case where the identity of the account holder/entrant is disputed or comes into question, the entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address given at the time of entry.
- In entering the Draw, the entrant releases and agrees to keep ContestCanada.net indemnified from any claim, demand, cost, tax, liability, or damage resulting from entry.
- ContestCanada.net is not responsible for any technical error that may occur during entry, including, but not limited to, any omission, deletion, defect, delay, interruption in the operation, transmission, or failure of any cable, telephone, mobile, satellite, or any other network used by the entrant when subscribing and/or entering the Draw.
- ContestCanada.net may, at any time, update, limit, extend, or revise these Rules and Regulations. It is imperative you periodically check these Rules and Regulations to keep up to date.
- ContestCanada.net may modify, suspend, or cancel the Draw in the event of any accident in publishing and/or administration, or any other error, without advance notice.
- All contest draws are subject to applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws, and are void where prohibited by law. The decisions of ContestCanada.net with respect to all aspects of the Draws are final and binding to all entrants, without right of appeal.
Want updates of new contests? Join the thousands of members who get our daily email!