Enter here for a chance to win a 1-week trip for 2 to Cayo Coco, Cuba. I’ve never been Cuba. I’d like to change that. Good Luck!
Entry Frequency: single
Not open to: QC
The wife and I definitely need a week away from our kids.
1. How long did Fidel Castro rule as Cuba’s president?
Answer: 49 Years
2. Cayo Guiilermo is home to this beach, named after Ernest Hemingway’s fishing boat
Answer: Playa Pilar
3. The Republic of Cuba has more than 4,000 islands and cays. Which of the islands below belongs to Cuba?
Answer: Isla de la Juventud
4. Cayo Coco is separated from the Cuban mainland by the Bay of what?
5. The city of Havana was first established in 1514. When did it become the capital of Cuba?
6. The Habana Vieja area, also known as Old Havana, is the heart of the city’s colonial history. It was declared an UNESCO World Heritage Site in:
7. Ernest Hemingway wrote “For Whom the Bell Tolls” and this novel while in Cuba:
Answer: The Old Man and the Sea
8. Cuba is often called “El Caimá” in Spanish because, from the air, it looks like what?
Answer: An alligator
9. Melia has more than 350 hotels in how many countries?
10. The Melia Cuba brand has 4 brands of hotels in Cuba. There are more than how many Melia Cuba hotels there?
I want to win!
Thank you SusanB for the answers! Good luck everyone!
Many thanks for the answers Susan B.
Been to Cuba once with my boyfriend. Would LOVE to go again. The closest we’ve been since is that I’ve seen every Andy Garcia movie ever made (he’s Cuban, you know).
Thank you Susan. Much appreciated.
- or -
All entries, chronologically...