Home Forums General Discussion IKEA Canada $250 Dream Bathroom Giveaway!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  elizabeth lefrancois 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

IKEACanada

Looking to renovate your bathroom? We can help! IKEA Canada is giving away $250 in gift cards to one lucky person. Follow us on Twitter @IKEACanada and finish the “My #dreambathroom is” for a chance to win.

Twitter homepage http://bit.ly/zDhNMJ
    Rules and regulations http://bit.ly/yjAbcm

#30991 Reply

Ash Alviri

I love Ikea!!

#32354 Reply

Dexter

This would be amazing!

#32399 Reply

Rose

Ikea’s bathroom ideas are getting better and better, so a $250 gift card will have my bathroom looking scrumptious!

#39871 Reply

Melissa Watts

I could defiantly use this! Our bathroom is very outdated

#40381 Reply

(Miss) Darryl Wellman

Imagine my bathroom if I won this prize!!! WOW!!!

#41346 Reply

Debbie Callan

Would love to welcome visitors!!

#42378 Reply

Camaro Car Sales

Good idea!

#43583 Reply

SHERRI GREEN

Bath…what is a bath…

#44378 Reply

Melody Auld

That would be great. I have always  loved Ikea products. And 250.00 to spend on bathroom right now would be awesome. Especially since in a few month i am going to have to live on my main floor for about 6 weeks and the bathroom on that floor is awful the previous owners put up this awful wallpaper that has to come down..its all torn. well you have to see.

#44476 Reply

Araceli

Amazing to when this Bathroom Prices… I love Ikea product …. lovely …

#44622 Reply

Edward

I’m not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic information I was looking for this info for my mission.

#45035 Reply

claire

My bathroom is sooooo sad right now, and in desperate need of a makeover!  $250.00 would be a great incentive to inspire me to get into gear and give the sad old, ugly, boring, “pink” lady, a fresh facelift for Spring!!

#45108 Reply

elizabeth lefrancois

love ikea need a new bathroom makeover my small bathroom is stuck in the 1970 so pick meme thanks

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
Reply To: IKEA Canada $250 Dream Bathroom Giveaway!
Your information:

One Response to IKEA Canada $250 Dream Bathroom Giveaway!

1. Excellent blog here! Also your website quite a bit up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your associate hyperlink for your host? I desire my site loaded up as fast as yours lol